(Items selling for $300 or less may be advertised free of charge. Price must be listed in the ad.)
$5.00 per ad per week (Pay for 4 weeks, 5th week is free)
• Single item selling for $300 or more
• Multiple items (in the same ad) totalling $300 or more
• “Make Offer” ads that do not list a price
• All Hay, Firewood, Christmas Trees (for sale or wanted)
• Nursery Plants and Timber (for sale or wanted)
• All Farm Produce/Products
• Animal Services, as well as animals for which service fees are charged, i.e.: “at stud”
• Animal breeders of (dogs, cats, rabbits, chickens, horses, etc., registered or not)
• Single dogs or cats priced over $100 each or litters priced over $100 collectively. This includes “re-homing fees.”
• All livestock ads (cattle, horses, sheep, goats, llamas, pigs, poultry)
• All yard sales and some** fundraisers (Includes up to 3 photos, website only)
• Auctions, Thrift Shops & Flea Markets
• Any and all rentals or leases
• Guns and Hunting Ads
• Any and all services offered on a part-time or work from home basis, ie: Appliance Refurbishing, Lawn & Garden Equipment Refurbishing, Babysitting, Elder Care, Weed Trimming, etc.
• Business Opportunities offered
• Classes offered for any fees
• Employment (help wanted) ads
• Business classifieds: Business defined as a person or persons, partnership or corporation selling a product or providing a service (including housing) on an ongoing basis, for the purpose of making a profit, as opposed to an individual selling personal property.
**Applies to county, state or worldwide organizations.